This section holds information for anyone that would love to get out on the water. Kayakers and Canoeists will find information about the current river conditions as well as access points and links to other websites with information about the Naugatuck River.
News (view all)
- Watertown Historical Society Featured the Railroad Museum of New England Speakers (03/01/2017)
- Movement to complete state’s trails gaining momentum (01/06/2017)
- Work to begin on Seymour greenway trail in spring (12/22/2016)
- 2nd Annual CCF and O&G Santa Express (12/02/2016)
- Area Veterans Start Their Day at Thomaston Train Station (11/18/2016)